5 Things to Know About This Week
Food pantry open; booster club fundraiser; childrens' nights out; holiday craft show.
Here are five things you should know about this week in East Providence.
- The Fraternity of St. Francis Xavier food pantry at 81 North Carpenter St. is open every Monday at 9:30 am and 6 pm. Families may visit the pantry once a month.
- The East Providence Middle Schools Athletics Booster Club is hosting a dinner night at Chili's Grill and Bar, 50 Highland Ave., on Tuesday, Dec. 11, from 11 am to 11pm Ten percent of the roceeds go to the Booster Club.
- Get some holiday shopping done or eat out with your spouse and let The Children’s Workshop in Riverside, Rumford or Seekonk watch your children on Thursday night, Dec. 13, starting at 6 pm.
- The East Providence Parks and Recreation Department is holding a Children's Night Out on Friday, Dec. 14, from 6 to 9 pm. Parents can enjoy a night out knowing their children are at the Recreation Center enjoying a supervised evening full of activities, arts, crafts, games and more. Pizza and drink provided.
- Positive New Beginnings, 877 Broadway, offers a free crafter, vendor and photography show on Saturday, Dec. 15, starting at 10 am.