5 Things to Know About Today
Coldest winter weather; introductory computer class; drop in an knit or crochet; lunch referrals; Yoga class.
Here are five things you should know about today in East Providence:
- The coldest weather of the season has moved into the region and snow this morning will change to a few snow showers this afternoon. Temps will rise only into the high 20s with winds at 20 to 30 mph making it feel much colder. Very cold tonight.
- You can still register for an introduction to computer, Internet and Microsoft Word 2010 course being offered at East Providence Recreation Center Tuesday evenings from 6 to 7:30 pm. Call the recreation center at 433-6360 for more information.
- Drop in and knit or crochet at the Weaver Library program room from 6:30 to 8 pm.
- The East Providence Lunch Referral Chapter meets at Davenport’s restaurant, 1925 Pawtucket Ave., each Tuesday at 11:45 am to bring together business owners and professionals to make new contacts.
- The East Providence Recreation Center, 100 Bullocks Point Ave., hosts a weekly Yoga class at 6 pm; $12 a class with a membership.