5 Things to Know About Today
Mostly sunshine; Moroccan sketchbook; Rotary Club; indoor soccer; food pantry open.
Here are five things you should know about today in East Providence:
- There will be plenty of sunshine today with some intervals of clouds and temperatures seasonable with a high in the mid-30s.
- Come and be dazzled by the light, color and textures of Morocco and the artistry of Margaret Owen, who will present "Moroccan Sketchbook: One Artist’s Vision of Marrakech," tonight at 7 at Weaver Library.
- State Rep. Joy Hearn (D-66) hosts a forum for constituents from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Barrington Public Library.
- The East Providence/Seekonk Rotary Club meets every Monday at 12:15 pm at the Eleven Forty Nine East Restaurant, 965 Fall River Ave., Seekonk.
- The Fraternity of St. Francis Xavier food pantry is open today at 9:30 am and 6 pm. You must have a valid ID card and you can only come once a month.