Council Candidates Advance to November Election
The top two candidates from Ward 2 and Ward 3 will compete in November's General Election.
From Ward 2, Mayor Bruce Rogers will run against Helder Cunha in November's election. From Ward 3, Assistant Rose Jr. will face Candy Seel.
Ward 2 Election Breakdown:
- Bruce Rogers received 789 votes (53.3 percent).
- Helder Cunha received 492 votes (31.4 percent).
- Melissa Abbott received 195 votes or (12.4 percent).
- Burton Plamondon received 93 votes (5.9 percent).
Ward 3 Election Breakdown:
- Thomas Rose Jr. received 922 votes (55.7 percent).
- Candace Seel received 600 votes (36.3 percent).
- Daniel Dalton recieved 133 votes (8 percent).