Friday: Fun Festivities with the Beginning of Heritage Days
A look at what's going on in the city this Friday, July 15.
- Smile with the sun as temperatures hover at a summery low 80s.
- Tonight marks the beginning of the East Providence Heritage Festival with Journey 2 Boston, a Journey tribute band. Be sure not to miss it! Festivities start at 6 p.m.
- Hop over one town for story time at the Barrington Public Library, an excellent morning activity for the kids.
- Or try some biblical stories with Bible study at the Newman Congregational Church.
- Celebrate language today, the 212th anniversary of the uncovering of the Rosetta Stone.