Police Log: ATV Pursuits, Strangulation
An arrest does not necessary indicate a conviction.
TheEast Providence Police Department provided the following reports:
- Justin Doyle, 36, of Providence, was charged with driving after denial of license, attempted larceny under $1,500 and assault with intent to commit a felony at approximately 1:24 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 14.
- Joseph Kerns, 40, of 280 Ferris Ave., in East Providence, was charged with domestic strangulation and simple assault and battery at approximately 1:59 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 15, after officers investigated a suspicious vehicle report.
- Police arrested four teenagers for possession of marijuana and underage drinking after patrolling Sabon Point Park at approximately 2 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 17.
- Victor DaSilva, 51, of Pawtucket, RI, was charged with larceny under $1,500 and obtaining money under false pretenses after at approximately 1:08 p.m. after police received information on Friday, Aug. 17.
- Edward Dallesandro, 68, of 58 Fenner Ave., was charged with domestic assault with a knife at approximately 1 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 18.
- Adriana Jardim, 38, of 153 Mauran Ave., in East Providence, was charged with simple assault or battery at approximately 8 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 18.
- Michael Wroblinkski, 27, of 10 Beach Point Drive in East Providence, was charged with domestic disorderly conduct and failing to relinquish the telephone at approximately 11 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 18.
- Antonio Rivera, 35, of Providence, was charged with reckless driving, drag racing and eluding a police officer near Waterman Avenue after officers persued ATVs riding on Waterman Avenue on Sunday, Aug. 19.