Police Log: Domestic Dispute With Dangerous Weapon
An arrest does not necessarily indicate a conviction.
The East Providence Police Department provided the following reports:
- Goeffrey McCoart, 26, of East Providence, was charged with simple assault and battery at approximately 2:33 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 5.
- Michael Vecchio, 45, of 111 Plymouth Road, in East Providence, was charged with simple assault or battery, resisting legal or illegal arrest and disorderly conduct at approximately 7:37 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 5.
- Raymond Goulart, 24, of 69 Middle St., in East Providence, was charged with felony and assault with a dangerous weapon or substance on Wednesday, Sept. 5.
- Sheron Symonds, 44, of Providence, was charged with domestic simple assault and battery at approximately 12:17 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 7.
- Michael McDuff, 50, of 43 Pinehurst Road, in East Providence, was charged with domestic disorderly conduct at approximately 3 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 8.
- Rebecca Handrigan, 29, of Pawtucket, was charged with shoplifting and trespassing at approximately 10:33 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 8.
- Sara Furtado, 24, of 916 Bullocks Point Ave., in East Providence, and Brandon Richardson, 29, of 217 South Hull St., in East Providence, was charged with simple assault and battery and disorderly conduct for allegedly fighting with violence at approximately 6:50 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 9.
- Joadeam Montervil, 19, of Cranston, was charged with obstructing an officer in the line of duty and arrested under a bench warrant after a suspicious vehicle was reported at approximately 4:19 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 10.