This Weekend: Touch-A-Truck, Circus Brings "Dragons" to the Dunk
Here are five things you should know heading into this weekend in East Providence.
- Today and tonight's weather looks rainy, but things should clear out over the weekend with sun in store Saturday and Sunday, and temps up to 64 degrees.
- The Sports Book Club at Riverside Library meets Saturday at 12:30 pm for a discussion ofJames Tabor's Blind Descent: The Quest to Discover the Deepest Place on Earth. New members are always welcome.
- Saturday, Rose Larisa Memorial Park is the site of the first annual Walk to End Domestic Violence to benefit the Women's Center of RI.
- The East Providence Area Chamber of Commerce hosts the 6th annual Touch-A-Truck event on Saturday at the Chamber. All kinds of vehicles and activities are lined up, including raffles, train rdes, and special guests.
- The Circus is in town! The Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus presents "Dragons" at the Dunkin' Donuts Center tonight, May 4, through Sunday, May 7. Prices fary from about $20 up, with fees for orderling online.