Thursday: Dining for Life, Workshop on Forgiveness
Here are five things you should know today in East Providence.
- Showers are likely today with a high of 61 degrees.
- "Forgiveness as a Path to Inner Peace" is presented at 6:30 to 8 pm at Riverside Library. In this workshop, participants will explore why the concept of forgiveness is an important part of psychological and spiritual practices as well as 12 step recovery programs.
- It's Opening Night for Bay View Academy's annual Cabaret-style fundraiser "Manhattan by the Bay", tonight at 7 pm.
- The Vine Yard East is among many restaurants across the state today participating in Dining Out for Life, which benefits AIDS Project RI.
- The East Providence Senior Center Diabetes Support Group meets today.