Thursday: Diabetes Support Group, Teen Thursday
Here are five things you should know today in East Providence.
- Showers will continue today, with a high temperature of 66 expected.
- It's Teen Thursday at the Weaver library this afternoon from 3:30 to 5 pm.
- The driver's education class at East Providence High School starting on May 15 still has room for some students. Applications are available in the main office or go to www.ccri.edu.
- The Diabetes Support Group will be meeting at the East Providence Senior Center from 1:30 to 3 pm. The meeting will feature guest speaker, Mary Proietta RD, discussing: Kidney and nerve complications.
- Today from noon to 2 pm at the East Bay Center, 2 Old County Road, Barrington, there is a reception for the "Friends for Photography" exhibit. View the creative photography displays done by those recuperating from mental illness and addiction.