Tuesday: May Breakfast; City Council Meets
Here are five things you should know on this first Day of May 2012 in East Providence.
- There will be showers today with a high of 53 degrees.
- It's May Day! A May Breakfast is offered at Newman Congregational Church from 6:30 am to 10:30 am.
- The East Providence City Council meets tonight at 7: 30 pm.
- There's a drop-in computer class at the Weaver Library at 9:30 am today.
- Kids in grades K-5 who would like to recommend good books to others are invited to record a Video Book Review at the library. Contact Children's Librarian Pam Schwieger at 434-2453 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to record your review.