Wednesday: Business After Hours; Evening Story Time
Here are five things to know today in East Providence.
- The nice weather will continue today with sunny skies and a high of 66.
- There is a Business After Hours networking gathering today sponsored by the East Providence Area Chamber of Commerce, at Vineyard East.
- There's an Evening Storytime at Fuller Library tomorrow.
- Waterview Villa's Crystal Jarbeau will be at the Senior Center taking Blood Pressures today at 10:30 am.
- Did you know the East Providence Recreation Department offeres a full schedule of trips for adults? Today, there's a bus trip to the Flower Show in Boston; tomorrow, it's a trip to the St. Patrick's day party at the Venus deMilo in Swansea. Coming up are theater trips, a visit to Yankee Candle and much more. See www.eastprovidenceri.net or contact Deborah Rochford at City Hall, 435-7513.