Invite a friend
EPOCH to host free blood pressure screenings
EPOCH Senior Living on Blackstone Boulevard will host free blood pressure screenings on Tuesday, Jan. 15 and Jan. 29 from 10:15 to 11:15 a.m. Brittany Karns, EPOCH on Blackstone’s Fitness Director, will offer the screenings at the Eastside Marketplace located at 165 Pitman Street. For more information, call 401-273-6565.
More About EPOCH Senior Living
EPOCH Senior Living is a health solutions and care company with numerous locations based around New England, including an assisted living facility on Blackstone Boulevard. The facility is on the Butler Hospital campus and offers assisted living, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation and comprehensive memory care. The location offers numerous recreational activities and programs, as well as various amenities, including emergency systems, private showers, a fitness center, private dining area, living room and more. The location also offers postal services, as well as a cafe and a private courtyard.
Other events here
- Food Tasting Event: Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar at EPOCH on Blackstone Boulevard Tomorrow, Jun 19, 3:00 pm
- Pianist Concetta L. Giso to perform at EPOCH on Blackstone Boulevard Tomorrow, Jun 19, 4:00 pm
- Steve Burke to perform at EPOCH on Blackstone Boulevard Thu, Jun 20, 3:00 pm
- ConnectedLiving Discussion Groups at EPOCH on Blackstone Boulevard June 3, 2013 / June 10, 2013 / June 17, 2013 / June 24, 2013, 2:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Summer music recital with Mitchell Kaplan and students Wed, Jun 26, 2:30 pm