Invite a friend
Hi Lo Jack League @ Senior Center
Hi Lo Jack League. Weekly.
Ages 55 and over.
More About East Providence Senior Activity Center
The East Providence Senior Activity Center provides services to more than 2,200 members who are ages 55 and older or disabled. Originally built with federal money, the mainly city-funded facility recently added a 5,500-square-foot expansion that includes a library, fitness room and computer lab. East Providence residents pay $10 per year, while people outside the city pay $15. The center is volunteer-driven, with more than 120 people devoting time to the facility. It provides community outreach, referrals for medical services and housing, educational programs such as computer classes and recreational activities.
Other events here
- Watercolor Class @ The Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am
- Drawing Class @ The Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:30 pm
- Chair Exercise @ The Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays, 10:45 am
- Caregiver's Support Group Monthly, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Ballroom Dance Classes Weekly on Mondays, 2:00 pm