Invite a friend
Musician Chuck Dee to perform at EPOCH on Blackstone Boulevard
PROVIDENCE—Talented keyboardist and vocalist Chuck Dee will perform at EPOCH Assisted Living on Blackstone Boulevard on Saturday, Feb. 23 at 3 p.m. Originally hailing from Arkansas, Dee plays alternative rock and roll and blues music. All are welcome and encouraged to attend. For more information, or to R.S.V.P., call 401-273-6565. EPOCH Senior Living is located at 353 Blackstone Blvd.
More About EPOCH Senior Living
EPOCH Senior Living is a health solutions and care company with numerous locations based around New England, including an assisted living facility on Blackstone Boulevard. The facility is on the Butler Hospital campus and offers assisted living, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation and comprehensive memory care. The location offers numerous recreational activities and programs, as well as various amenities, including emergency systems, private showers, a fitness center, private dining area, living room and more. The location also offers postal services, as well as a cafe and a private courtyard.
Other events here
- ConnectedLiving Discussion Groups at EPOCH on Blackstone Boulevard May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / May 27, 2013, 2:30 pm–3:30 pm
- EPOCH to host weekly Tai Chi classes with Bob McManus May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / May 28, 2013, 10:00 am
- EPOCH to host weekly open houses May 1, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Celebrate National Pet Day at EPOCH on Blackstone Boulevard Wed, May 22, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Memorial Day with Larry Perlman at EPOCH on Blackstone Boulevard Mon, May 27, 2:00 pm