Here are 5 things you should know about this Thanksgiving week in East Providence:
- The City Hall, the public libraries and the senior center all will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday and Friday this week.
- The East Providence City Council meets on Tuesday, Nov. 20, at 7:30 pm in City Hall.
- Pazi's Place, 380 Taunton Ave., hosts its second annual Thanksgiving Celebration on Thursday from noon to 4 pm for anyone without a table to sit down at who wants to enjoy a free full Thanksgiving dinner.
- Eat a holiday breakfast at East Providence High School on Saturday, Nov. 24, starting at 8:30 am to benefit the Citizens Scholarship Foundation. Tickets are $8 for adults and $4 for children 5-12. Holiday raffles and a silent auction as well.
- Evergreen House Health Center hosts its annual Holiday Vendor Fair on Sunday, Nov. 25, from 12 to 4 pm at the center, 1 Evergreen Drive.