Here are five things you should know about today in East Providence:
- Partly cloudy skies with temperatures getting up near a high of 65 degrees.
- A Nia (non-impact) exercise class that integrates martial arts, dance and yoga is held on Mondays from 5:30- 6:30 pm at the East Providence Recreation Center, 100 Bullocks Point Ave. in Riverside.
- The East Providence/Seekonk Rotary Club meets every Monday at 12:15 pm at the Eleven Forty Nine East Restaurant, 965 Fall River Ave., Seekonk.
- Ballroom dance classes are held every Monday at 2 pm at the East Providence senior center, 610 Waterman Ave.
- Centre Court Tennis Club, 55 Hospital Road, Riverside, holds tennis drills and workouts daily at 9 am for anyone; the drills are hosted by Barrington Neighbors and Newcomers.