- Smile with the sun as temperatures hover at a summery low 80s.
- Tonight marks the beginning of the with Journey 2 Boston, a Journey tribute band. Be sure not to miss it! Festivities start at 6 p.m.
- Hop over one town for at the Barrington Public Library, an excellent morning activity for the kids.
- Or try some biblical stories with at the Newman Congregational Church.
- Celebrate language today, the 212th anniversary of the uncovering of the Rosetta Stone.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something