- Welcome back from the weekend! Today is expected to be sunny, with a high near 80 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
- Chris Herren, author of Basketball Junkie, is tonight at .
- The has nominated the and Pomham Rocks Lighthouse for "Best of the Road" attractions. Check here to see how to vote for them online.
- East Providence Parks and Recreation is working with the East Providence Boys & Girls Club to provide free swim lessons (limited to kids who haven't had lessons before) and family swim. To register, call 433-6360. The pool at East Providence High School will be closed for repairs in July and August.
- And on this day in history in 1975, the movie Jaws was released.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something