- Welcome back from the weekend! Today is expected to be sunny, with a high near 80 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
- Chris Herren, author of Basketball Junkie, is tonight at .
- The has nominated the and Pomham Rocks Lighthouse for "Best of the Road" attractions. Check here to see how to vote for them online.
- East Providence Parks and Recreation is working with the East Providence Boys & Girls Club to provide free swim lessons (limited to kids who haven't had lessons before) and family swim. To register, call 433-6360. The pool at East Providence High School will be closed for repairs in July and August.
- And on this day in history in 1975, the movie Jaws was released.