East Providence Local Advisory Committee Hosts RIPIN Workshop: Basic Rights in Special Education
Navigating special education and related services for children with disabilities is the focus of this workshop. Participants will receive an overview of parent’s rights, responsibilities and will learn the laws that affect special education in Rhode Island.
Join Us for Information, Tips & Support!
FREE Workshop — Registration is Required. See below
- Where: East Providence Public Schools Martin Middle School Library 111 Brown Street, East Providence, RI
- When: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
- Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
To register contact:
- Deb Belanger at 270-0101, ext. 109
- or email at email@example.com.
- Register on-line at www.ripin.org
- Pre-Registration Deadline: November 21, 2012
To view or download a schedule of RIPIN workshops,
please visit www.ripin.org For more information about RIPIN workshops, contact Deb Belanger at
(401) 270-0101 x109 800-464-3399 firstname.lastname@example.org