officers arrested 11 people since July 26 on a range of offenses. See below:
Tuesday, July 26:
- Elizabeth M. McLaughlin, 47, of 20 Vine Street, Apt. #2, had a warrant for arrest on affidavit.
Wednesday, July 27:
- Joshua M. Nadeau, 32, of 20 Algonquin Road, was arrested for domestic simple assault and battery.
Thursday, July 28:
- Rueben A. Brown, 30 of 195 Wilmarth Avenue, had a warrant of arrest on affidavit from the Providence Police after he was found to have violated a restraining order that evening.
- Darren N. Rezendes, 26, of 73 Mary Avenue, Apt. #2, was arrested for a bench warrant issued from the 6th District Court.
Friday, July 29:
- George John R. Villari, 51, of 14 Coombs Street, was arrested for a bench warrant issued from the 6th District Court.
- In a dual arrest, Steven F. Pewsey, 54, of 20 Whelden Avenue, Apt. #324, and Kenny A. Cateau, 29, of 25 Whelden Avenue, Apt. #2, were taken in for disorderly conduct. A verbal conflict allegedly ensued when an inebriated Cateau came to retrieve his keys from Pewsey’s neighbor’s home. The verbal conflict reportedly escalated into physical violence and both parties decided to press charges.
- Rana L. Lucich, 22, of Somerset, MA, was arrested for not stopping after being involved in an accident with another motor vehicle.
Monday, August 1:
- In a dual arrest, Stephanie L. Burrows, 44, of 95 Summit Street, Apt. #2, and a juvenile were taken in after shoplifting at Shaw’s Supermarket on Taunton Avenue. The two females ate several grocery items without paying before attempting to shoplift toilet paper.
Tuesday, August 2:
- Lawrence O. Lacey, 53, of 415 Friendship Street was arrested on a bench warrant from the 6th District Court.