The provided the following reports:
- Daniel Pina, 57, of Providence, was charged with obstructing an officer in the line of duty, resisting arrest, breaking and entering, and larceny under $500 after a suspicious person was reported at 12:37 p.m. on Monday, April 2.
- Scott Fonts, 42, and Nina Robertson, 42, both of Providence, were arrested under bench warrants at approximately 12:03 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3.
- Guillermo Polanco Sanquintin, 32, of Providence, was charged with possession of marijuana at approximately 6:16 p.m. on Tuesday, April 4, after a mother with children reported a suspicious person while leaving the East Bay Bike Path.
- Kyle Deschene, 20, of 65 Fenner Ave., in East Providence was charged with reckless driving on the Wampanoag Trail at approximately 8:13 a.m. on Wednesday, April 4.
- Mellisa Raposo, 23, of 233 Roger Williams Ave., in East Providence, was charged with simple assault and battery, violation of a no contact order, domestic disorderly, at approximately 9:14 a.m. on Thursday, April 5, after a 911 caller reported a disturbance at the Newport Avenue Dunkin Donuts.
- Marcus Lebonte, 18, of 850 Warren Ave., in East Providence, was charged with domestic vandalism, and domestic disorderly conduct after a caller reported a disturbance at the Wampanoag Apartments at approximately 6:33 p.m. on Monday, April 9.