It’s almost my favorite season: summer! The days are longer, the people friendlier, and the world just comes alive. One of my favorite summer past time is grilling. Food is just so much better when grilled.
Normally, I would share with you one of my favorite recipes for grilled chicken or steak but before you spark up that grill remember safety first. In consulting with the National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, I found some great tips.
- Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors.
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets away from the grill area.
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
So get grilling and enjoy the summer!