- 237 Ruggles Ave., Newport. For sale: $21 million. From Zillow: "This dazzling historic oceanfront estate is superbly sited on 4.3 acres of legendary Gilded Age coastline in Newport, with 425 feet of ocean frontage. From the grand ballroom to the classically detailed living areas and ample staff spaces, the meticulously maintained and fully updated manor house reflects a bygone era of luxury and refinement."
- 254 Ocean Ave., Newport. For sale: $19 million. From Zillow: "Since 1936 the iconic Seafair has reigned over its gated oceanfront peninsula. Built to compliment the curve of the coast, the crescent-shaped residence boasts expansive ocean views from every living space. Of sturdy rubble-stone construction with limestone quoins and a slate roof, Seafair has embraced every aspect of its dramatic oceanfront site for over seventy years."
- 18 Rawson Ave., Cumberland. For sale: $2.6 million. From Zillow: "Approaching this novel home nestled among pines and evergreens with the sound and sight of gentle waterfalls, wooden bridges and lush greenery, you anticipate a delightful experience and are not disappointed."
- 8 Lighthouse Ln., Barrington. For sale: $1.9 million. From Zillow: "Breathtaking views of Narragansett Bay from this Cape-style home. Elegant marble foyer with grand staircase, first-floor master suite, and kitchen overlooking private estuary."
- 65 Partridge Run, East Greenwich. For sale: $679,000. From Zillow: "Outstanding custom design in an executive-style home. Four bedrooms, bonus room, 2.5 baths, staircase, inground pool, custom closets galore."
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something