- 28 Esplanade, Middletown. For sale: $1.95 million. From Zillow: "Surf, sun, and sand! Welcome to a home on the beach. Situated feet from First Beach in Newport, you will find this charming four bedroom, four bath gem featuring unmatched views of the Cliff Walk and the historic mansions that adorn it."
- 215 April Ln., Tiverton. For sale: $649,900. From Zillow: "Attention nature lovers! Very unique 8+ acre retreat with a private setting with a stunning 2007 architect-designed home that fills with sunshine. Hardwood floors and tile throughout, crown moldings, huge master suite with bedroom-sized closet, gorgeous master bath with tray ceiling in this amazing master suite."
- 2 Mill Pond Dr., Charlestown. For sale: $559,000. From Zillow: "This spacious beautiful home has been remodeled to perfection and is move-in ready. Sweeping plush lawn and gardens add to the beauty of this backyard paradise. This home sits on a cul-de sac and abuts 80 acres of conservation land ... The master bedroom is on the first floor and also boasts a brick fireplace and master bath which includes beautifully tiled floor and walls and a high-end jacuzzi whirlpool tub."
- 90 Willett Rd., North Kingstown. For sale: $1.73 million. From Zillow: "Set on over two acres, this historic Saunderstown estate offers quiet privacy and tranquil bay views. A formal courtyard entrance, framed by trees and manicured hedge, leads onto a brick walkway and exterior foyer. Inside, crown molding, floor to ceiling windows, custom built-in details and raised panel accents can be found throughout."
- 68 Grays Point Rd., Charlestown. For sale: $3.30 million. From Zillow: "The ultimate 'staycation' home, waterfront Arnolda East built in 2009. Four to five beds, 4.5 baths, 6000 sq.ft. in-law space, elevator, first floor master bedroom suite, bowling alley, bar, big decks, dock, access private golf course and beach."
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something