- 35 Westford Ave., Warwick. For sale: $750,000. From Zillow: "Welcome home to the "Nightingale House", a stately family mansion on the tip of Warwick Neck. This incredible gem blends the magic & elegance of yesteryear with all of today's modern amenities. Boosting close to 6,000 square feet of history & charm, this exquisite home offers stunning bay view form the widow's watch, a master suite with private deck overlooking a massive yard, 2 more bedroom suites, 2 third floor bedrooms, 4 fireplaces and a studio."
- 552 Middle Highway, Barrington. For sale: $575,000. From Zillow: "New Almeida-built colonial overlooking Rhode Island Country Club. Beautifully detailed, bathed in natural light, vaulted master, wood floors throughout, center island kitchen/granite/ss."
- 20 Edwin St., Barrington. For sale: $795,000. From Zillow: "Waterfront w/dock in protected Bullock's Cove! TH Bell Victorian Cottage c 1901, mint condition,extensive quality 1st & 2nd floor renovations in 2012, granite/SS/Viking kitchen, hardwoods throughout, gas heat, central air!"
- 42 Timberland Dr., Lincoln. For sale: $549,000. From Zillow: "Newer oversized Colonial on cul-de-sac. Full in-law built with permits in 2007. Two kitchens with granite and stainless steel. Open concept family rooms. Cathedrals in great room adjacent to large kitchen and eating area. First floor laundry."
- 10 David Court, East Greenwich. For sale: $714,900. From Zilow: "Fabulous home for entertaining w/ lots of natural light, huge cook's kitchen w/ granite and stainless, family rm w/ gas fireplace, spacious front porch, back deck, fenced yd, new walkout rec/game rm, hardwoods, media/bonus rm, office, AC, cul-de-sac."
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something