Six warranty deeds were recorded in the East Providence City Hall last week, Sept. 15-21, for homes that changed hands.
The homes ranged in price from a low of $149,000 to a high of $275,000.
If you are thinking of selling your home, the prices can give you some idea of the value of your property if you live near or on those streets.
- 117 Washburn Ave. for $149,000 from Joan A. McClarnon to Wade Pezzullo and Jenny Pezzullo
- 25 Pleasant St. for $275,000 from Toni E. Harris to Thomas R. Bryan
- 115 Algonquin Road for $170,000 from Lee Pacheco and kelli Pacheco to Joan Lamontagne
- 21 Willow St. for $170,000 from Steven Ruhle to Jordan Pacheco and Nicole Foehr
- 151 Dover Ave. for $244,900 from Stephen Ptaszek and Laurel Ptaszek to Marc Mestre and Heather Mestre
- 111 Second St. for $165,000 from James Medeiros, Richard Medeiros and Debra Marsland to Robert T. Muir