Dee's Place on Warren Avenue has been a favorite East Providence spot for the past 16 years. Locally owned and operated, Dee's specializes in home-style breakfast and lunch in a setting that makes you feel like you're part of the family. Dee's welcomes large appetites, providing hearty portions for low prices. Open early, breakfast at Dee's is a great way to start your workday or weekend.
- Hours: Mon, closed; Tue - Thu, 6am - 2pm; Fri, 6am -8pm; Sat, 6am - 1pm; Sun, 7am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance on street-level
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1994
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Food & dining options: Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The omelet.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Dee
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: No dress code.