It's hard to imagine summer in Rhode Island without Del's Lemonade. Located on Waterman Avenue in East Providence, Del's Lemonade offers a variety of treats to brighten up any summer day or evening. Del's sells customers its famous frozen lemonade (along with a variety of other frozen flavors), candy, baked pretzels and other snacks. There are three picnic tables located on the right side of the building.
Catering is available and is usually limited to frozen lemonade. Customers may either order a cooler of Del's lemonade or rent a cart or a truck, both of which will be accompanied by an employee. Customers may also purchase Del's Frozen Lemonade Mix to make at home; a low-calorie mix is also for sale.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 9pm; Thu - Sun, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The building is on ground level. Because of the high countertop, Del's employees will be more than happy to walk out purchased items and change.
- Founding Date: Jun 21 1948
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Frozen lemonade mix.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 3
- Features: Catering, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: No dress code.