Peking Station Chinese Restaurant, located next door to Ink Fixx on Taunton Ave. in East Providence, held its grand openingin the summer of 2010.
Peking Station offers the best in Chinese cuisine served up in the warm and inviting dining room, or ordered to take out. The menu at Peking offers a wide variety of favorites including appetizers, soups, chow mein, chop suey, fried rice, egg foo young, lo mein, chow fun, Chinese vegetables and an array of combination and house specialties that allow the customer to try a bit of everything. Peking Station also offers Szechuan style entrees, all of which include the choices of chicken, seafood, beef, pork and vegetables. Delivery service available for orders over $10.
- Hours: Mon-Thu, 11am - 10:30pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food & Beverage
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Peking Station's Special, fresh scallop, shrimp, chicken, broccoli, snow peas in garlic seasoning
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch