Known for its breakfast and family atmosphere, this restaurant was a longtime Sax's, then reopened recently with new owners and much of the same staff.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp located in the back parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Subs, sandwiches, pizza, salad, liquor, wine and more
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Sax's is in the process of assembling a more targeted specials menu. It is, however, known for its pizza and steak-and-cheese subs.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Philly Steaks, Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza and subs
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: No dress code