Gavi Trattoria is the restaurant within Sons of Italy, originally established as an Italian Gentleman's club for the residents of this neighborhood in East Providence. With an extra large banquet room able to accommodate 100+ patrons, Sons of Italy has been the host of many private events and parties throughout the years. Located on the corner of Hicks and Waterman in East Providence, Sons of Italy has been known for its fine Italian cuisine. Locals know that if you want a quick and inexpensive meal, this is the place to go.
- Hours: Tues - Thurs; 11:30am - 10pm; Sat, 4pm - 10pm; Sun, 1pm - 8pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp for access.
- Founding Date: 1955
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Signature dishes: Veal scallopini, pasta alfredo
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Veal and pasta with gravy
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Buffet, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual