Located inside the Shell gas station at 2200 Pawtucket Avenue in East Providence, this specific Tim Hortons is available as a kiosk-style coffee spot.
The cafe' mostly offers coffee and tea-like beverages. There are self-service machines that customers use to select the product of their choice. Because it is self-service, customers pay the cashier at the shell station for the beverages that they are getting.
There are three tables available in the Tim Hortons designated area of the store. There are also gender designated restrooms for the public, along with a microwave for any pastries purchased.
- Hours: Business is open, 24 hours, daily.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is located on ground level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card
- Products: Food, Coffee and other beverages, personal care items, tobacco, lottery.
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Coffee.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 3
- Features: Breakfast
- Atmosphere: Late-night
- Dress code: No dress code.